DALLAS, TX--(Marketwire - Dec 19, 2012) - The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has developed a new overnight hotel package which allows guests to create a personalized, real-life love story brought to life with one-of-a-kind, uniquely tailored romance elements.
Become Her Prince Charming crafts an unforgettable stay through its collection of customizable amenities, incorporating both traditional and surprise elements. From a rose petal turndown with an "heirloom" glass slipper hiding a personalized love note or marriage proposal to an optional, hand-crafted music box containing a specially-written melody, Become Her Prince Charming helps create memorable weekend getaways in Texas.
Priced from $499 per night, the Dallas hotel's Become Her Prince Charming package includes the following amenities:
- Overnight luxurious accommodations in uptown Dallas
- Rose petal turndown with "heirloom" glass slipper and personalized love note
- Celebratory champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- In-room breakfast for two
- Overnight valet parking
- Late check-out of 2 p.m. (based upon availability)
Each guest is welcome to work with the Dallas hotel's Ladies and Gentlemen to enhance the experience with additional personalized elements*, such as the following:
- Side-by-side massage in the VIP Couple's Suite at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Dallas
- "Bold Flavors, No Borders" dinner for two with wine pairings at Fearing's Restaurant
- Upgraded accommodations to one of the Dallas hotel's two Club Level Luxury Suites or The Ritz-Carlton Suite, featuring 2,300 square-feet of indulgence and panoramic views of Dallas
- In-room floral design by Bella Flora of Dallas
- Surprise itinerary through the Dallas Arts District or a shopping excursion with personal concierge service
- Consultation with renowned international jewelry designer Carter Malouf, via private meeting at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas or via chauffeur-driven transportation at the designer's salon
- Private appointment with virtuoso English composer Richard Laidler to create a one-off, uniquely written melody to be incorporated into a Swiss-made music box fit for royalty
*Additional costs are associated with the above enhancements and non-inclusive of package pricing.
Become Her Prince Charming at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is offered through December 30, 2013. The hotel package is based on double occupancy, subject to availability, and excludes taxes, gratuities and costs associated with additional services and products. Dallas hotel reservations may be requested by visiting http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Dallas/Default.htm, calling (800) 960-7082 or through a travel professional.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
The AAA Five-Diamond-rated Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is conveniently located in Uptown Dallas, close to shopping, dining, arts venues, sightseeing, concerts and pro sports events. Both the luxury hotel and its signature Dallas restaurant, Fearing's, have received the #1 ranking by the Zagat U.S. Hotels, Resorts and Spas Survey. The 218-room uptown Dallas hotel was the only hotel in the United States to be featured on all three Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Hot Lists for 2008, including hotel, spa and restaurant categories.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 81 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (