New York, NY, based Investment company Rivulet Capital, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Instructure Inc, sells Ball Corp, Dollar Tree Inc, InterXion Holding NV, Cinemark Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rivulet Capital, Llc. As of 2019Q2, Rivulet Capital, Llc owns 9 stocks with a total value of $957 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: INST,
- Added Positions: EVTC,
- Reduced Positions: BLL, DLTR, INXN, EQIX,
- Sold Out: CNK,
For the details of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/rivulet+capital%2C+llc/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC
- Sealed Air Corp (SEE) - 4,442,416 shares, 19.85% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.94%
- Equinix Inc (EQIX) - 362,582 shares, 19.10% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 15.5%
- Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) - 2,536,417 shares, 16.19% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.31%
- Dollar Tree Inc (DLTR) - 1,354,235 shares, 15.19% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 23.96%
- TE Connectivity Ltd (TEL) - 866,350 shares, 8.67% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.94%
New Purchase: Instructure Inc (INST)
Rivulet Capital, Llc initiated holding in Instructure Inc. The purchase prices were between $39.29 and $48.46, with an estimated average price of $43.26. The stock is now traded at around $43.23. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 1.34%. The holding were 302,172 shares as of .
Sold Out: Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK)
Rivulet Capital, Llc sold out a holding in Cinemark Holdings Inc. The sale prices were between $35.23 and $42.39, with an estimated average price of $39.5.
Here is the complete portfolio of RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC. Also check out:
1. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that RIVULET CAPITAL, LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with INST. Click here to check it out.
- INST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of INST
- Peter Lynch Chart of INST