Rosalía is on a roll. After scooping up album of the year for her sophomore soundtrack “El Mal Querer” at the 2019 Latin Grammy Awards in November, she released a music video for her single “Juro Que” this week. The Spanish pop star is also making fashion headlines.
Earlier this month, when she was spotted hanging out with Kylie Jenner, the “Malamente” singer was clad in a Louis Vuitton-inspired jumpsuit from @imran_potato, a bootleg streetwear designer with a cult following.
More from Footwear News
- 7 of the Most Memorable Quotes of 2019 as Told to FN
- J Balvin Shares the Inspiration Behind His Adventurous Style
- Exclusive: J Balvin Says He Wants to Change the Perception of Latinos
Rosalía was also seen in a pair of blinged-out sneakers from the sustainable and edgy American fashion brand Collina Strada.
The singer is part of a new crop of Latin American musicians redefining music and style — she’s worked with J Balvin, who was named the 2019 FNAA Style Influencer of the Year. She recently teamed up with celebrity stylist Samantha Burkhart.
Burkhart, who also styles Billie Eilish, Poppy and Sia, is known for dressing her clients in playful clothes with a dark edge.
Khloé Kardashian Elevates Her Canadian Tuxedo With Rainbow Python-Print Louboutins
Eye-Catching Colors & Unusual Silhouettes Are Trending on the Streets of Paris Couture Week
Taylor Swift Gives Winter Style a Fashion Twist in Monochromatic Plaid for ‘Miss Americana’ Premiere
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner