CEO of Ross Stores Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Barbara Rentler (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of ROST on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $107.06 a share. The total sale was $2.7 million.
Ross Stores Inc is the off-price apparel and home fashion chains which is engaged in selling name-brand and designer apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions to middle-income consumers. Ross Stores Inc has a market cap of $39.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $109.18 with a P/E ratio of 24.80 and P/S ratio of 2.58. The dividend yield of Ross Stores Inc stocks is 0.87%. Ross Stores Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 17.00% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Ross Stores Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Barbara Rentler sold 25,000 shares of ROST stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $107.06. The price of the stock has increased by 1.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ROST, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with HCAP. Click here to check it out.
- ROST 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ROST
- Peter Lynch Chart of ROST