Pres&CEO, Azamara Club Cruises of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Lawrence R Pimentel (insider trades) sold 10,518 shares of RCL on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $108.25 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd is a global cruise company. It owns and operates three global cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has a market cap of $21.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $102.53 with a P/E ratio of 11.64 and P/S ratio of 2.07. The dividend yield of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd stocks is 2.74%. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Pres&CEO, Azamara Club Cruises Lawrence R Pimentel sold 10,518 shares of RCL stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $108.25. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.28% since.
- Chairman & CEO Richard D Fain sold 20,000 shares of RCL stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $108.46. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.47% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RCL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RCL. Click here to check it out.
- RCL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RCL
- Peter Lynch Chart of RCL