Chairman & CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard D Fain (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of RCL on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $108.46 a share. The total sale was $2.2 million.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd is a global cruise company. It owns and operates three global cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has a market cap of $22.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $107.37 with a P/E ratio of 12.20 and P/S ratio of 2.16. The dividend yield of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd stocks is 2.61%. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Richard D Fain sold 20,000 shares of RCL stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $108.46. The price of the stock has decreased by 1% since.
- Chairman & CEO Richard D Fain sold 20,000 shares of RCL stock on 07/11/2019 at the average price of $110.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.59% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RCL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RCL. Click here to check it out.
- RCL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RCL
- Peter Lynch Chart of RCL