Chairman & CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard D Fain (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of RCL on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $105.66 a share. The total sale was $2.1 million.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd is a global cruise company. It owns and operates three global cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd has a market cap of $22.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $108.41 with a P/E ratio of 12.31 and P/S ratio of 2.20. The dividend yield of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd stocks is 2.58%. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd the business predictability rank of 3-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Richard D Fain sold 20,000 shares of RCL stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $105.66. The price of the stock has increased by 2.6% since.
- Pres&CEO, Azamara Club Cruises Lawrence R Pimentel sold 10,518 shares of RCL stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $108.25. The price of the stock has increased by 0.15% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RCL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RCL. Click here to check it out.
- RCL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RCL
- Peter Lynch Chart of RCL