AIRPORT CITY BUSINESS PARK, ISRAEL--(Marketwired - Apr 29, 2014) - RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd. ( NASDAQ : RRST ), a leading provider of digital media services including content management and global distribution services to the broadcasting industry, announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2014, the period ended March 31, 2014, on Monday, May 19, 2014 prior to the opening of the market. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 9 a.m. ET and 4 p.m. in Israel that day.
Details are as follows:
- Dial-in number from within the United States: 1-877-941-1427
- Dial-in number from Israel: 1809-34-4019
- Dial-in number from the UK: 0800-358-5258
- Dial-in number (other international): 1-480-629-9664
- Playback, available until May 26, 2014 by calling 1-877-870-5176 (United States) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). Please use pin number 4681225 for the replay.
- A live webcast is accessible at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=108944.
RRsat Global Communications Network Ltd. ( NASDAQ : RRST ) provides global, end-to-end, digital content preparation and management, as well as content distribution services to the rapidly expanding broadcasting industry, covering more than 150 countries. Through its Global Network, composed of satellite, terrestrial fiber optic capacity and the public Internet, RRsat provides high-quality and flexible global content distribution 24 by 7 services to more than 630 channels reaching multiplatform operators, Internet TV and direct-to-home viewers worldwide. In addition, the company offers worldwide content management and distribution services for sports, news and other live events. More than 130 channels use RRsat's advanced production and playout centers, comprising of comprehensive media asset management services. Visit the company's website www.rrsat.com