NEW YORK, April 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, will showcase new products that monitor how data is used, stop malicious behavior in its tracks and lock down sensitive information to a least-privilege model at RSA Conference 2018 on April 17-19 in San Francisco. Varonis invites attendees to visit North Hall, Booth #3210, and South Hall, Booth #417, for product demonstrations, presentations, and more.
RSA attendees can see the latest products and features built on the Varonis Data Security Platform – used by thousands of organizations worldwide to monitor file activity and user behavior, prevent data breaches, and manage permissions across file and email systems. Get a first look at Varonis Edge , which extends data security from the core to the perimeter by analyzing devices such as DNS, VPN, and web proxies to detect security events, such as brute force attacks, DNS tunneling and credential stuffing – before it's too late.
Varonis Highlights at RSA 2018:
- Visit Varonis: During expo hours, stop by the South Hall, Booth #417, for demos and North Hall, Booth #3210, for presentations and learn how Varonis helps thousands of organizations around the world track and protect their data, both on-premises and in the cloud. View the company's full schedule of RSA activities at www.varonis.com/rsa.
- Session: Turtles, Trust and the Future of Cybersecurity on Tuesday, April 17 at 11:10 am PDT, South Expo Briefing Center. Learn how a data-centric security approach can reduce risk, increase efficiency and re-engineer trust in a society where faith has been shaken by breaches.
- Session: Bringing a Knife to a Gun Fight: Are U.S. Cybersecurity Efforts Working? on Wednesday, April 18 at 1:45 pm PDT, Moscone West 2001. Panel session with technology, DOJ, and FBI experts, including John Carlin, former Assistant Attorney General for the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Security Division and currently chair of Morrison & Foerster’s global risk & crisis management practice. The panel will cover the legal and policy implications of allowing companies to take offensive cyber measures, new and evolving cyber threats, and when the U.S. should be taking actions in the physical world—from shaming to sanctions to kinetic attacks—to deter and punish malicious cyber activities.
- Technology Demos: Varonis protects customers' most valuable – and vulnerable – data from attacks from the inside out: eliminating repetitive, manual clean-up projects by automating data protection routines. See a demo and learn how Varonis protects data residing both on-premises and in the cloud. Not attending RSA? Sign up for a free Data Risk Assessment.
- View the full schedule of Varonis' RSA activities at www.varonis.com/rsa.
- For more information on Varonis' solution portfolio, please visit www.varonis.com
- Visit our blog and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Podcast and YouTube.
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cybersecurity companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects insider threats and cyberattacks by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases, including governance, compliance, classification and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and now has thousands of customers worldwide — comprised of industry leaders in many sectors including technology, consumer, retail, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, media, and education.