Loomis, CA, based Investment company RWWM, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys The Kraft Heinz Co, sells Republic Services Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, RWWM, Inc.. As of 2019Q2, RWWM, Inc. owns 13 stocks with a total value of $361 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: KHC, PKX, AAPL,
- Reduced Positions: KO, MSFT, BRK.B, RSG, IBM, XOM,
For the details of RWWM, Inc.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/rwwm%2C+inc./current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of RWWM, Inc.
- Daily Journal Corp (DJCO) - 273,641 shares, 18.08% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.99%
- Coca-Cola Co (KO) - 897,056 shares, 12.68% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 15.12%
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM) - 318,880 shares, 12.21% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 4.35%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B) - 203,501 shares, 12.04% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 11.2%
- Walmart Inc (WMT) - 388,003 shares, 11.90% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.92%
Added: The Kraft Heinz Co (KHC)
RWWM, Inc. added to a holding in The Kraft Heinz Co by 435.85%. The purchase prices were between $27.4 and $33.27, with an estimated average price of $31.54. The stock is now traded at around $26.50. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 8.71%. The holding were 1,243,405 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of RWWM, Inc.. Also check out:
1. RWWM, Inc.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. RWWM, Inc.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. RWWM, Inc.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that RWWM, Inc. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with KHC. Click here to check it out.
- KHC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of KHC
- Peter Lynch Chart of KHC