IRVINE, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 13, 2012) - Sage North America announced today the availability of Sage 500 ERP 2013, an integrated suite of robust and proven business applications, with an open design that helps midsized and large businesses adapt their management solution to their business needs.
The new features and enhancements in Sage 500 ERP 2013 are designed to help customers increase productivity, simplify processes and reduce costs across their business. Businesses can now save time navigating processes with Visual Process Flows, which demonstrates the steps of a process in visual terms, while also including links to the various tasks along the way. The improved Cash Flow Management features now process cash receipts more efficiently and accurately with new import and tracking capabilities. And, by seamlessly integrating cloud services into Sage 500 ERP 2013, such as improved credit card management with Sage Exchange, businesses can now add services as their needs grow and change.
New connected services expand and enhance Sage 500 ERP functionality using seamless integrations that can extend over the web and create a mobile workforce.
- Sage 500 ERP Shipping by SmartLinc, a new web-based, fully scalable multicarrier shipping solution, allows for cost-effective and efficient shipping while improving delivery times.
- Sage Exchange Portal provides increased access and flexibility to view payments information on the web through a tablet or desktop.
- Sage Exchange Vault, a secure, cloud-based vault, stores sensitive cardholder data, reducing fraud exposure and guaranteeing PCI compliance.
"The Sage 500 ERP 2013 release illustrates our focus on offering a better user experience to small and medium-sized companies," said Joe Langner, EVP, Mid-Market Solutions for Sage North America. "Our customers are increasingly deploying Sage products in more areas of their business, so it's important that the products are easily integrated. With this release, we have improved integrations between Sage 500 ERP 2013 and Sage Payment Solutions through Sage Exchange as well as full support for the latest release of Sage Intelligence. Also, customers can now bring payroll processing in-house through Sage HRMS Payroll, which is now available as an add-on module, saving companies time and money when managing their payroll processes and payments."
Langner continued, "Improved integrations of products across the entire Sage portfolio allow our customers to take advantage of our breadth of solutions and enable them to automate processes across many departments more easily and at lower costs."
Sage 500 ERP 2013 helps businesses:
- Save time when navigating business processes with Visual Process Flows by demonstrating the steps of a process in visual terms with links to the various tasks along the way.
- Improve cash flow by processing cash receipts efficiently and accurately with new import and tracking capabilities.
- Reduce errors with easy-to-use bank reconciliation and subledger enhancements that provide controls to lock down postings for period-end closing and maintain reporting integrity.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 13,500 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.