Deals experts compare the best early Samsung Galaxy smartphone and Galaxy Tab tablet deals for Black Friday 2019
BOSTON, Nov. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In search of the best Black Friday Samsung Galaxy deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Deal Stripe have reviewed the top early Galaxy S9, Note 10 & S10 Black Friday deals at Sprint, Boost, Straight Talk, Amazon & more retailers and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Galaxy smartphone deals:
- Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for just $15/mo with Sprint Flex lease - Regularly $41.67/mo. (Offer ends 1/9)
- Galaxy S10e for $5/mo at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Galaxy Note10+ smartphones - pay nothing today and get the Galaxy Note10 for as little as $20/month at Sprint
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless - click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T - check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 84% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint - featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy S10, Note10 & S10+ smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost - check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
- Save up to $300 on service plan & unlocked Samsung Galaxy smartphones - at Straight Talk
- Save up to 83% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Amazon - save on Samsung's premium factory-unlocked smartphones
Best Galaxy Tab deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch for $0/mo. - Tab A 10.1" $0/mo. after $14.17/mo. credit. Available at Sprint.com
- Save on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices at Sprint.com
- Save up to 66% on Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets at Amazon - Samsung's top-rated Android tablets have a thin design, long battery life, immersive display and many are compatible with a precision pen
- Save on Galaxy phones, tablets, wearables & accessories at Samsung.com - including $450 off the Galaxy Note10 with eligible trade in
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Some of the best smartphones on the market are part of the Samsung Galaxy brand. Aimed to replace the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 was released in August 2019 with 256GB storage, Live Focus for video and Infinity-O display. For their main flagship line, the Samsung Galaxy S10 arrived to replace the Samsung Galaxy S9 along with the Samsung Galaxy S10e and Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? Amazon and Walmart run two of the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events and are the best places to shop for a wide range of products.
Amazon sold a total of 180 million items in 2018 during the busiest holiday sales days from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. All Amazon.com shoppers received free shipping on hundreds of millions of items during the 2018 holiday season sales period, demonstrating Amazon's consumer-first approach to business.
Generating almost 132 million online visits, Walmart posted solid figures during last year's Black Friday. The big-box retailer maximized its extensive store footprint to encourage click-and-collect purchases during the sale period.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe