Our experts round-up the best Cyber Monday Samsung Galaxy S10 & Galaxy S10 Plus deals of 2019
Cyber Monday Galaxy deals are here. Experts at Consumer Walk have compared the best Samsung Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10 smartphone deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Samsung Galaxy S10 deals:
- Save up to 45% on the Samsung Galaxy S10 - at Sprint (including deals on the Galaxy S10 5G smartphone)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo - pick up the Galaxy S10e on sale now at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch - while supplies last, at Verizon
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10e for free at AT&T - see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to 20% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+ & S10 smartphones - at Walmart
- Save up to $330 on unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+ bundles at Amazon - save on Samsung’s flagship smartphone bundles with Galaxy Buds wireless earphones
More Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 line, which includes the Galaxy S10E, S10 and S10 Plus, boasts faster upload and downloads through its Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and up to 12GB of RAM. The edge to edge screens of the 6.4” Galaxy S10 and 6.1” Galaxy S10 Plus are equipped with Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity display. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S10E is the more affordable option among the S10 series with shorter battery life than the S10 and S10 Plus. The Samsung Galaxy S10 is available in 128GB and 512GB while the S10 Plus comes in 128GB and 1TB storage options.
Recently, some of the biggest carriers in the US have been offering the latest Samsung Galaxy S10 5G for those who want extremely fast download and streaming speeds.
Are there still deals to be found on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and wasv originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday’s doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Amazon broke the record for Cyber Monday sales last year, with approximately $7.9 billion in total online sales according to Adobe Analytics.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)