There’s no season that calls for a sharp TV screen more than the winter. Aside from the cold weather making us want to spend our days snuggled up on the sofa with a good movie, there are tons of spectacular small-screen events happening in the next few weeks. From the Oscars to the Super Bowl — both now just mere weekends away — these live broadcasts require the clearest displays possible, so now’s the time to upgrade your TV set.
Yet another reason to take the plunge is that Amazon and Walmart are offering huge discounts on tons of in-demand smart TVs right now, with certain Samsung models available for as much as 47 percent off. The smart TV sales currently happening at both retailers even rival those seen on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Not only can you get Samsung’s massive 82-inch flat-screen 4K smart TV for $2,002 less than usual, but you’ll also find the brand’s luxurious 65-inch 8K TV with its price slashed by $2,000, too, and its stylish Frame TV for $200 off.
Whether you’re a fan of live sports or awards shows (or both!), these high-definition smart TVs will make everyone feel like they have the best seat in the house. Check out our list of the best Samsung smart TV deals you can buy on Amazon and Walmart right now, and take your pick before prices go back up.
Best Samsung smart TVs on sale
- Samsung Flat 82-inch QLED Q90 Series UHD 4K smart TV, $4,497.99 (orig. $6,499.99) on amazon.com or walmart.com
- Samsung Flat 65-inch QLED Q900 Series UHD 8K smart TV, $2,997.99 (orig. $4,997.99) on amazon.com or walmart.com
- Samsung Flat 82-inch LED Q60 Series UHD 4K smart TV, $1,997.99 (orig. $3,799.99) on amazon.com or walmart.com
- Samsung Flat 65-inch 7 Series UHD 4K smart TV, $597.99 (orig. $899.99) on amazon.com
- Samsung Curved 55-inch 7 Series UHD 4K smart TV, $477.99 (orig. $699.99) on amazon.com
- Samsung Frame 49-inch QLED 4K UHD Smart TV, $897.99 (orig. $1,097.99) on amazon.com