On Wednesday, President Trump hosted a dinner consisting of such a truly bizarre guest list, it seems possible somebody at the White House was playing Mad Libs when everyone was invited. Trump was joined by Sarah Palin, who brought along her pals Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Shemane Deziel (Nugent’s wife), and Audrey Berry (Kid Rock’s fiancée). The group posed for several photos — including one posed around the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, and one where they stood, um, let’s say, smirking in front of a portrait of Hillary Clinton — which, naturally, are feeding the Twitter machine today.
- Ex-Manager Reveals Secrets of Times Square Olive Garden
- College Student Busted Renting Out Dorm on Airbnb
- Google Is Considering Building Ad-Blocking Directly Into Chrome, Which Is a Terrible Idea
- The Snapchat 101: The Best, Coolest, Smartest, Weirdest Accounts on the Hottest Social Network on Your Phone
- Why Silicon Valley Keeps Getting Biotechnology Wrong