President & CEO of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Douglas S Ingram (insider trades) bought 16,252 shares of SRPT on 08/12/2019 at an average price of $123.07 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $2 million.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc is a biotechnology company. It uses proprietary RNA-targeted technology platforms for developing pharmaceutical products to address serious diseases. Sarepta Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $9.23 billion; its shares were traded at around $124.14 with and P/S ratio of 25.28. Sarepta Therapeutics Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Douglas S Ingram bought 16,252 shares of SRPT stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $123.07. The price of the stock has increased by 0.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SRPT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with SRPT. Click here to check it out.
- SRPT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SRPT
- Peter Lynch Chart of SRPT