The "Saudi Arabia Construction Market By Industry Type (Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Saudi Arabian construction market stood at $ 32.6 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow to $ 43.5 billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period, on account of significant investments in infrastructure and housing development projects.
South Arabia is the most populous and largest country in the Middle East region. More than 5,200 construction projects have been rolled out in the country, which are valued at $ 819 billion, accounting for over 35% of the total value of active projects across GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council). Under Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia is increasing investments in technology and infrastructure development for economic diversification, which is expected to have a positive impact on the country's construction market during forecast period.
Saudi Binladin Group is the leading player in the Saudi Arabian construction market. Other major market players are Abdullah AM AL-Khodari Sons Company, Al Rashid Trading and Contracting Company, Al Arrab Contracting Company and Al Kifah Contracting Company.
Regionally, the Saudi Arabian construction market has been segmented into west, east, central and Rest of Saudi. The Central region dominated the country's construction market in 2018 and is expected to account for the largest market share in coming years, owing to large-scale projects in the region. Construction projects such as Al Faisaliya City, Dahiyat Al Fursan, Al Ruwaid Redevelopment are among some of the large-scale construction projects in Saudi Arabia.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the Saudi Arabian construction market size.
- To forecast the Saudi Arabian construction market based on the industry type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian construction market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabian construction market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Saudi Arabian construction market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabian construction market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Saudi Arabia Construction Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Industry Type (Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure and Residential)
4.2.2. By Region
4.2.3. By Company
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5. Saudi Arabia Industrial Construction Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Region
6. Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Construction Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Region
7. Saudi Arabia Commercial Construction Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Region
8. Saudi Arabia Residential Construction Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Region
9. Pricing Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
10.1. Impact Analysis
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape (Leading companies)
14.1. Saudi Binladin Group
14.2. Abdullah AM AL-Khodari Sons Company
14.3. Al Rashid Trading & Contracting Company
14.4. Al Arrab Contracting Company
14.5. Al Kifah Contracting Company
14.6. Al Fouzan
14.7. El Seif
14.8. ABV Rock Group
14.9. International Centre for Construction Company (ICC)
14.10. Freyssinet Saudi Arabia
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s00an4