DUBLIN, Feb. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Saudi Arabia IoT in Manufacturing Market, By Component, By Application Area (Predictive Maintenance, Business Process Optimization, etc.), By Vertical, By Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 27% until 2025, owing to the rising volume of data generated through big data analysis and business intelligence leading to collecting data that can optimise overall production systems and processes.
Moreover, digital transformations in manufacturing due to new technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence and emergence of intelligent factories with machine-to-machine communications will drive the growth of the market.
Based on components of the IoT in Manufacturing market, the services segment is expected to lead the market due to the application of managed services in deploying IoT based on consumer preferences. Based on the vertical, the energy and utilities segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share owing to applications like process optimization, plant automation, etc.
Major players operating in the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market include Saudi Business Machines Ltd. (SBM), Zain KSA, Etihad Etisalat Co. (Mobily), Saudi Telecom Company (STC), MachinesTalk, Cisco Saudi Arabia, Siemens KSA and others. Major companies are launching new services and solutions in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market based on component, application area, vertical market and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the solutions and services of the Saudi Arabian IoT in Manufacturing Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Saudi Arabia IoT in Manufacturing Market Landscape
6. Saudi Arabia IoT in Manufacturing Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share and Forecast
6.2.1. By Components (Services, Solutions, Platforms)
6.2.2. By Services (Professional Services and Managed Services)
6.2.3. By Solutions (Network Management, Data Management, Device Management, Application Management and Smart Surveillance)
6.2.4. By Platforms (Device Management Platform, Application Management Platform and Connectivity Management Platform)
6.2.5. By Application Area (Predictive maintenance, Business Process Optimization, Asset Tracking & Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Real-Time Workforce Tracking & Management and Others)
6.2.6. By Vertical (Energy & Utilities, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Food & Beverages & Others)
6.2.7. By Company
6.2.8. By Region
6.3. Market Map
7. Saudi Arabia IoT Services in Manufacturing Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size and Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application Area
7.2.2. By Vertical
8. Saudi Arabia IoT Solutions in Manufacturing Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size and Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application Area
8.2.2. By Vertical
9. Saudi Arabia IoT Platforms in Manufacturing Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size and Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application Area
9.2.2. By Vertical
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Company Profiles
15.1.1. Etihad Etisalat Co. (Mobily)
15.1.2. Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
15.1.3. Saudi Business Machines Ltd. (SBM)
15.1.4. Zain KSA
15.1.5. Cisco Saudi Arabia
15.1.6. Siemens KSA
15.1.7. Saudi Oracle Ltd.
15.1.8. CloudIoT Company
15.1.10. General Electric Saudi Arabia
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements)
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sa5imj
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudia-arabias-iot-in-manufacturing-market-2015-to-2025---major-companies-are-launching-new-services--solutions-in-order-to-stay-competitive-301001032.html
SOURCE Research and Markets