CEO SB One Insurance of Sb One Bancorp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) George Lista (insider trades) sold 2,600 shares of SBBX on 08/28/2019 at an average price of $1843.1 a share. The total sale was $4.8 million.
Sussex Bancorp is a bank holding company. It conducts traditional commercial banking business, and offer services including personal and business checking accounts and time deposits, money market accounts and savings accounts. SB One Bancorp has a market cap of $208.424 million; its shares were traded at around $22.04 with a P/E ratio of 11.13 and P/S ratio of 2.97. The dividend yield of SB One Bancorp stocks is 1.41%. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with SB One Bancorp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO SB One Insurance George Lista sold 2,600 shares of SBBX stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $1843.1.
- CEO SB One Insurance George Lista sold 2,500 shares of SBBX stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $22.34. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.34% since.
- CEO SB One Insurance George Lista sold 16 shares of SBBX stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $22.69. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.86% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Richard Branca bought 4,400 shares of SBBX stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $22.82. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.42% since.
- Director Edward J Leppert bought 1,500 shares of SBBX stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $22.89. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.71% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SBBX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with SBBX. Click here to check it out.
- SBBX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SBBX
- Peter Lynch Chart of SBBX