Executive Vice President & CFO of Sba Communications Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Brendan Thomas Cavanagh (insider trades) sold 54,411 shares of SBAC on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $268.07 a share. The total sale was $14.6 million.
SBA Communications Corp is an independent owner and operator of wireless communications towers in the United States, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Central America. SBA Communications Corp has a market cap of $29.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $262.38 with a P/E ratio of 228.13 and P/S ratio of 15.70. The dividend yield of SBA Communications Corp stocks is 0.14%. SBA Communications Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.50% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated SBA Communications Corp the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with SBA Communications Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Brendan Thomas Cavanagh sold 54,411 shares of SBAC stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $268.07. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.12% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jack Langer sold 5,301 shares of SBAC stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $261.91. The price of the stock has increased by 0.18% since.
- SVP & Chief Accounting Officer Brian D Lazarus sold 20,676 shares of SBAC stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $261. The price of the stock has increased by 0.53% since.
- Director George R Krouse Jr sold 620 shares of SBAC stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $258.26. The price of the stock has increased by 1.6% since.
- EVP; Pres. - International Kurt L Bagwell sold 17,055 shares of SBAC stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $254.72. The price of the stock has increased by 3.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SBAC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with SBAC. Click here to check it out.
- SBAC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SBAC
- Peter Lynch Chart of SBAC