TORONTO, CANADA--(Marketwired - Jun 27, 2013) - Seabridge Gold (SEA.TO) (SA) has provided the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders held on June 26, 2013. A total of 25,603,393 common shares were voted at the meeting, representing 56.20% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the corporation. All matters presented for approval at the meeting were duly authorized and approved, as follows:
- Election of all management nominees to the board of directors of the corporation;
- Appointment of KPMG LLP as auditor of the corporation for the ensuing year;
- Authorization of the directors to fix the auditors remuneration;
- Approval of certain option grants to directors and senior officers of the Corporation and an increase in the number of shares reserved for issuance under the Corporation's Stock Option Plan to provide for such grants;
- Approval of an increase in the number of shares reserved for issuance under the Corporation's Stock Option Plan.
Detailed voting results for the election of directors were as follows:
|Director||Votes For||Votes Withheld||In Favour|
|James S. Anthony||21,195,780||4,322,611||83.06%|
|A. Frederick Banfield||21,184,787||4,333,604||83.02%|
|D. Scott Barr||25,253,010||265,381||98.96%|
|Thomas C. Dawson||25,343,676||174,715||99.32%|
|Louis J. Fox||25,273,058||245,333||99.04%|
|Rudi P. Fronk||24,844,776||673,615||97.36%|
|Jay S. Layman||24,850,520||667,871||97.38%|
Seabridge holds a 100% interest in several North American gold projects. The Company's principal assets are the KSM property located near Stewart, British Columbia, Canada and the Courageous Lake gold project located in Canada's Northwest Territories. For a breakdown of Seabridge's mineral reserves and mineral resources by category please visit the Company's website at http://www.seabridgegold.net/resources.php.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Rudi Fronk, Chairman & C.E.O.