CEO of Seagate Technology Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William D Mosley (insider trades) sold 90,000 shares of STX on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $54.31 a share. The total sale was $4.9 million.
Seagate Technology PLC is a producer of hard disk drives (HDD) globally. It designs, develops, and manufactures a broad range of HDDs used in desktop PC, notebook PC, game consoles, digital video recorders, and enterprise storage markets. Seagate Technology PLC has a market cap of $14.89 billion; its shares were traded at around $55.33 with a P/E ratio of 7.77 and P/S ratio of 1.50. The dividend yield of Seagate Technology PLC stocks is 4.57%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Seagate Technology PLC. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO William D Mosley sold 90,000 shares of STX stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $54.31. The price of the stock has increased by 1.88% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Stephen J Luczo sold 5,000 shares of STX stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $47. The price of the stock has increased by 17.72% since.
- Director Stephen J Luczo sold 5,000 shares of STX stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $47. The price of the stock has increased by 17.72% since.
For the complete insider trading history of STX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with STX. Click here to check it out.
- STX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of STX
- Peter Lynch Chart of STX