President and CEO of Seattle Genetics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Clay B Siegall (insider trades) sold 20,149 shares of SGEN on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $76.52 a share. The total sale was $1.5 million.
Seattle Genetics Inc is a biotechnology company. The company is focused on development and commercialization of targeted therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its products are ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) US and ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) Canada. Seattle Genetics Inc has a market cap of $12.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $76.88 with and P/S ratio of 16.29. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Seattle Genetics Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Clay B Siegall sold 20,149 shares of SGEN stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $76.52. The price of the stock has increased by 0.47% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- GC/EVP, Leg Affairs Jean I Liu sold 3,716 shares of SGEN stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $75. The price of the stock has increased by 2.51% since.
- Director David W Gryska sold 5,000 shares of SGEN stock on 07/17/2019 at the average price of $75. The price of the stock has increased by 2.51% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SGEN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with SGEN. Click here to check it out.
- SGEN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SGEN
- Peter Lynch Chart of SGEN