The beloved loyalty program expands its offerings to include new categories like hair and body care
Today, Sephora revealed its 2020 birthday gift offerings available to members of its Beauty Insider program. New to this year’s birthday gift options is the hair and body care category, now available both in-stores and online, giving clients more options to choose from product favorites. These products are available at all three tiers of Beauty Insider membership: Insider, VIB and Rouge.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200101005004/en/
(Photo: Business Wire)
"Sephora’s birthday gifts are something our clients look forward to every year. They are a great way to explore new products, many of which are exclusive to us," said Allegra Stanley, Vice President, General Manager of Loyalty for Sephora. "As our clients continue to show interest in different categories like clean beauty and hair care, we’re pleased to be able to deliver differentiated options through our birthday gift offerings, providing clients more choice than ever before."
This year, options include mini sets from:
- MILK Makeup:
- KUSH High Volume Mascara – This intense black mascara is formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed oil to condition and heart-shaped fibers to lock onto lashes for long-lasting volume, length, and curl.
- Lip + Cheek in Werk – A multi-use lip and cheek color stick provides buildable, blendable color, while good ingredients like mango butter, avocado oil, and apricot oil hydrate and allow for instant, seamless absorption.
- Hydro Grip Primer – Offering up all-day hydration and hold, this makeup-gripping primer is formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract and blue agave extract.
- Sol de Janeiro:
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – Powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuaçu butter, antioxidant powerhouse açaí, and super-conditioning coconut oil, this award-winning, cult favorite body cream absorbs quickly to help tighten and smooth the look of skin.
- Coco Cabana Cream – Sol de Janeiro’s most moisturizing body cream for bouncy, moisture-plush skin is wrapped in body-loving oils and whipped with CocoSugar Blend to attract up to 72 hours of hydration.
- Scalp Revival Charcoal & Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo – This unique, charcoal- and coconut oil-infused scalp shampoo detoxifies, exfoliates, soothes, and balances the scalp for optimal scalp health.
- Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask– This intensive weekly treatment works in as little as five minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks.
VIB and Rouge members can also choose from an additional product option, available exclusively via the online Birthday Boutique during clients’ birthday months. This limited-edition item rotates throughout the year, so clients should check back for the latest product offering closer to their birthday months. First up for the year: Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne.
About Sephora Americas
Since its debut in North America over 20 years ago, Sephora has been a leader in prestige omni-retail with the purpose of creating an inviting beauty shopping experience and inspiring fearlessness in our community. With the goal of delivering unbiased shopping support and a personalized experience, Sephora invites clients to touch and try 25,000 products from 400 carefully curated brands, enjoy services at the Beauty Studio and engage with expertly trained beauty advisors in more than 490 stores across the Americas, as well as over 660 locations inside JCPenney. Clients can also experience Sephora online and through our mobile app, access the free-to-join Beauty Insider program and digital community, which together enhance the experience of Sephora’s passionate clients. Sephora has been an industry-leading champion of diversity, inclusivity, and empowerment, guided by our longstanding company values. In 2019, Sephora announced a new tagline and manifesto, "We Belong to Something Beautiful," to reinforce its dedication to fostering belonging amongst all clients and employees and to publicly strive for a more inclusive vision for retail in the Americas. Sephora continues to give back to our communities and advance inclusion in our industry through our Sephora Stands social impact programs. For more information, visit: https://www.sephora.com/about-us and @Sephora on social media.
Naomi Bowen, Devries Global
NBowen@devriesglobal.com | 212-546-8582