The "Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2019 Update" company profile has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd (UIH) is a medical equipment company that provides advanced medical equipment and IT solutions. The company offers products such as x-ray computed tomography system, digital x-ray imaging system, molecular imaging system and magnetic resonance imaging system. It spans entire healthcare cycle, from diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy to medical IT solution. UIH provides medical IT solutions including remote diagnoses, training and maintenance. The company performs research in the areas of advanced computed tomography, molecular imaging, molecular imaging information, radiotherapy and X-ray. UIH is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Key Topics Covered:
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd Company Overview
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd Company Snapshot
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Pipeline Analysis Overview
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd Pipeline Products by Development Stage
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd Pipeline Products Overview
- Fast MR Liver Imaging System
- Fast MR Liver Imaging System Product Overview
- uCT - DELTA
- uCT - DELTA Product Overview
- uMI 550 System - HYPER Deep Learning Reconstruction
- uMI 550 System - HYPER Deep Learning Reconstruction Product Overview
- uMR 780 System - AI-Assisted Compressed Sensing
- uMR 780 System - AI-Assisted Compressed Sensing Product Overview
- uMR Omega
- uMR Omega Product Overview
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Recent Developments
- Shanghai United Imaging Healthcare Co Ltd, Recent Developments
- Nov 20, 2019: United Imaging Collaborates with Shared Medical Services to bring to market first in the U.S. Mobile Digital PET/CT Unit
- Sep 17, 2019: United Imaging announces multi-year research collaboration with Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Aug 15, 2019: United Imaging announces first U.S. clinical installation and patient scans of the uEXPLORER Total-Body PET/CT System
- Aug 01, 2019: New Texas Imaging Center utilizing United Imaging Equipment, demonstrating the innovation of cutting-edge portfolio in the U.S
- Jun 21, 2019: United Imaging makes SNMMI debut with Revolutionary Digital Imaging Portfolio
- Jun 11, 2019: United Imaging announces first U.S. clinical installation of uMI 550 DIGITAL PET/CT System
- May 28, 2019: SDL's structured content authoring approach powers United Imaging Healthcare's digital transformation
- May 08, 2019: United Imaging Healthcare uPMR 790 HD TOF PET/MR cleared by FDA
- Apr 02, 2019: ITM and United Imaging team up in strategic partnership to cover Chinese and global cancer imaging markets
- Nov 25, 2018: United Imaging Healthcare makes U.S. market debut
- Mecan Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Perlong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Southwest Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/anryxy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900