NEW YORK, July 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Frederick County Bancorp, Inc. (FCBI) ("Frederick") regarding its acquisition by ACNB Corporation ("ACNB"). Under the terms of the agreement, each share of Frederick common stock will be converted into the right to receive 0.9900 shares of ACNB common stock. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/frederick-county-bancorp-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Highpower International, Inc. (HPJ) ("Highpower") related to its merger with HPJ Parent Limited. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, each share of Highpower common stock will be converted into the right to receive $4.80 in cash. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/highpower-international-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Choice Bancorp, Inc. (CBKW) ("Choice") regarding its merger with Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. ("Nicolet"). Under the terms of the proposed agreement, each share of Choice common stock will receive 0.5 share of Nicolet common stock for each share of Choice common stock owned. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/choice-bancorp-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- NorthStar Realty Europe Corp. (NRE) ("NorthStar") related to its acquisition by AXA Investment Managers. Under the terms of the agreement, each share of NorthStar common stock will be converted into the right to receive $17.03 in cash. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/northstar-realty-europe-corp . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA) ("Acacia") related to its merger with Cisco System, Inc. Under the terms of the proposed agreement, each share of Acacia common stock will be converted into the right to receive $70 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/acacia-communications-inc-0 . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
Monteverde & Associates PC is a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the legal team at the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019 an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017 and 2018 Top Rated Lawyer.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2019 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-monteverde--associates-pc-launches-an-investigation-regarding-the-following-merger-300884312.html