Investment company ShawSpring Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys ANGI Homeservices Inc, sells JD.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, ShawSpring Partners LLC. As of 2019Q2, ShawSpring Partners LLC owns 5 stocks with a total value of $171 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: ANGI,
- Added Positions: SE,
- Reduced Positions: JD, IAC, CVNA,
For the details of ShawSpring Partners LLC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/shawspring+partners+llc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of ShawSpring Partners LLC
- Carvana Co (CVNA) - 756,885 shares, 27.76% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 13.65%
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) - 212,639 shares, 27.10% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 15.74%
- Sea Ltd (SE) - 1,317,375 shares, 25.64% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 6.90%
- JD.com Inc (JD) - 559,683 shares, 9.93% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 35.29%
- ANGI Homeservices Inc (ANGI) - 1,254,426 shares, 9.56% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: ANGI Homeservices Inc (ANGI)
ShawSpring Partners LLC initiated holding in ANGI Homeservices Inc. The purchase prices were between $12.96 and $18.55, with an estimated average price of $15.41. The stock is now traded at around $8.97. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 9.56%. The holding were 1,254,426 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of ShawSpring Partners LLC. Also check out:
1. ShawSpring Partners LLC's Undervalued Stocks
2. ShawSpring Partners LLC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. ShawSpring Partners LLC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that ShawSpring Partners LLC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with ANGI. Click here to check it out.
- ANGI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ANGI
- Peter Lynch Chart of ANGI