New York, NY, based Investment company Shenkman Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Cumulus Media Inc, sells Goodrich Petroleum Corp during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Shenkman Capital Management Inc. As of 2019Q2, Shenkman Capital Management Inc owns 3 stocks with a total value of $8 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: CMLS,
- Sold Out: GDP,
For the details of SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/shenkman+capital+management+inc/current-portfolio/portfolioportfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC
- Verso Corp (VRS) - 248,420 shares, 61.05% of the total portfolio.
- Avaya Holdings Corp (AVYA) - 158,056 shares, 24.28% of the total portfolio.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS) - 67,894 shares, 14.67% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP) - 0 shares, 0.00% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 10000%
New Purchase: Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS)
Shenkman Capital Management Inc initiated holding in Cumulus Media Inc. The purchase prices were between $15.45 and $18.7, with an estimated average price of $17.51. The stock is now traded at around $14.39. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 14.67%. The holding were 67,894 shares as of .
Sold Out: Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP)
Shenkman Capital Management Inc sold out a holding in Goodrich Petroleum Corp. The sale prices were between $10.8 and $14.96, with an estimated average price of $12.84.
Here is the complete portfolio of SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC. Also check out:
1. SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC's Undervalued Stocks
2. SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC's Top Growth Companies, and
3. SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that SHENKMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with CMLS. Click here to check it out.
- CMLS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CMLS
- Peter Lynch Chart of CMLS