President and COO of Sherwin-williams Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David B Sewell (insider trades) sold 4,709 shares of SHW on 07/24/2019 at an average price of $493.52 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
Sherwin-Williams Co provides architectural paint and paint related products; and provides coatings for original-equipment manufacturers. It conducts its operations in North and South America, the Caribbean region, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Sherwin-Williams Co has a market cap of $47.26 billion; its shares were traded at around $512.30 with a P/E ratio of 41.16 and P/S ratio of 2.74. The dividend yield of Sherwin-Williams Co stocks is 0.77%. Sherwin-Williams Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 14.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Sherwin-Williams Co the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Sherwin-Williams Co. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres. & GM, Glob. Supply Chain Joel D. Baxter sold 6,083 shares of SHW stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $492.29. The price of the stock has increased by 4.06% since.
- President and COO David B Sewell sold 4,709 shares of SHW stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $493.52. The price of the stock has increased by 3.81% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SHW, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with SHW. Click here to check it out.
- SHW 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SHW
- Peter Lynch Chart of SHW