CFO of Signet Jewelers (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Joan M Hilson (insider trades) bought 7,500 shares of SIG on 09/06/2019 at an average price of $14.46 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $108,450.
Signet Jewelers Ltd is a retailer of diamond jewelry. It operates jewelry stores in malls and off-mall locations in the US under national brands including Kay, Kay Jewelers Outlet, Jared and Jared Vault, as well as a type of mall-based regional brands. Signet Jewelers Ltd has a market cap of $814.260 million; its shares were traded at around $15.58 with and P/S ratio of 0.13. The dividend yield of Signet Jewelers Ltd stocks is 9.49%. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Signet Jewelers Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Virginia Drosos bought 4,000 shares of SIG stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $14.14. The price of the stock has increased by 10.18% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Joan M Hilson bought 7,500 shares of SIG stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $14.46. The price of the stock has increased by 7.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SIG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with SIG. Click here to check it out.
- SIG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SIG
- Peter Lynch Chart of SIG