Silver markets went back and forth during the trading session on Wednesday, as we continue to see a lot of volatility globally. Silver markets are taking a bit of a break after falling below the $14.50 level, which makes quite a bit of sense considering that it was a very exhaustive move. If we can break down below the $14.25 level then it opens up the door to the $14.00 level. Alternately, if we rally above the $14.50 level, then we could have an opportunity to sell from higher levels.
SILVER Video 23.05.19
At $14.85 I think there is a significant amount of resistance. Anywhere near there where we see signs of exhaustion I would be more than willing to short silver. The opposite scenario of course is that we get a daily close above the $14.85 level, which opens up the door to testing the $15.00 level. Once we break above there, it would be a complete change of the overall attitude of the market, perhaps opening the door to the $15.50 level and even the $60.00 level after that.
All things being equal though, I do think that the Silver markets are going to continue to struggle. I do prefer selling short-term rallies that show signs of exhaustion, as there are a lot of concerns when it comes to global trade. Remember, silver is somewhat precious, but it’s more of an industrial metal than anything else. We have been drifting lower for some time, and at this point I don’t think there’s any point in trying to fight this.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/JPY Price Forecast – US dollar pulls back slightly
- Forex Daily Recap – FOMC Minutes Revealed No Rate Change in the Near Period
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Could See Surprise Build in EIA Inventories Report
- Natural Gas Price Prediction – Prices Tumble Ahead of Inventory Report
- Gold Price Prediction – Gold Trades Sideways, but Momentum is Negative
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude oil markets roll over on Wednesday after inventory figure