Silver markets initially dropped during the trading session on Wednesday, as the $14.50 level continues to offer a lot of attention. The market breaking down below the $14.50 level could send it back down towards the $14 level, which I see as the bottom of the consolidation that we are currently in. The $15 level above is resistance, so I don’t think that the market will be breaking above there in the short term. However, if the US dollar starts to soften suddenly, we could see Silver break above the $15 level, which of course would be a very bullish sign. If we break above there the market could go to the $17 level, and it’s likely that it would be a very bullish move that you can hang onto.
SILVER Video 06.12.18
In the short term, I think it’s more likely that we just simply bounce between $15 and $14, with more of a downward attitude overall. The 50 day EMA does look like it’s still a bit negative, and if we can break down below the $14 level, the market very well could go down to the $12 level, and even more supportive level on longer-term charts. I believe that longer-term, silver is a nice investment but an investment would probably be the best way to put it. I would be looking at buying physical silver more than anything else at this point.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GO Markets Expands eFX Network with oneZero Collaboration
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – British pound bounces against Japanese yen
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold markets hover just below major resistance
- Trading plan for December 5
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – crude oil markets rally on 10 Wednesday
- Gold Price Prediction – Prices Consolidate in Light Volume