Silver markets rallied initially during the week, but gave back half of the gains to show signs of uncertainty. There is a gap underneath that should offer support just below the trend line, so ultimately it would make sense for silver to continue going higher. However, even if we did break down, the $17.00 level should also offer plenty of support. Ultimately, this is a market that is going to react to the geopolitical concerns and central bank loosening around the world. With that, it’s likely that offer plenty of bullish pressure for precious metals in general.
SILVER Video 23.09.19
The Silver markets gained 15% during the month of August at one point, so obviously it was a bit overdone. Regardless though, it’s obviously a very bullish market, so unless we get some type of massive break down it’s hard to imagine a scenario where people rush into silver and start selling. I believe that we will eventually go looking towards the $20 level, with the $18 level above offering significant resistance along the way. The market will obviously be very noisy, but at this point the market continues to find plenty of reasons to rally, and it’s hard to imagine that central banks suddenly change course and stop easing monetary policy. With that, it makes sense that silver and gold both continue to press forward, as it is one of the best hedges for loose monetary policy. With that, it’s only a matter time before the market participants jump back in.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Natural Gas Weekly Price Forecast – Natural gas markets four bearish candle for week
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British pound choppy for the week
- European Equities – Weekly Review – 21/09/19
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock markets continue to test highs
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Trend Down, but Momentum Shifts to Upside
- Crude Oil Weekly Price Forecast – Crude oil markets gap to kick off the week