EVP, General Counsel & Sec. of Siteone Landscape Supply Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) L Briley Brisendine Jr (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of SITE on 08/07/2019 at an average price of $70.35 a share. The total sale was $1.4 million.
SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc is one of the largest suppliers of tools and equipment. The company serves various business areas which include the wholesale irrigation, outdoor lighting, nursery, landscape supplies, grass seeds, and fertilizers. SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc has a market cap of $3.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $76.19 with a P/E ratio of 46.81 and P/S ratio of 1.40. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with SiteOne Landscape Supply Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, CFO and Assistant Sec. John T Guthrie sold 15,332 shares of SITE stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $73.25. The price of the stock has increased by 4.01% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, General Counsel & Sec. L Briley Brisendine Jr sold 20,000 shares of SITE stock on 08/07/2019 at the average price of $70.35. The price of the stock has increased by 8.3% since.
- Senior VP of Operations Greg Weller sold 922 shares of SITE stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $72.05. The price of the stock has increased by 5.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SITE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with SITE. Click here to check it out.
- SITE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SITE
- Peter Lynch Chart of SITE