GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (SIX), the world’s largest regional theme park company, today announced that it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- B. Riley Investor Conference – May 22, 2019 at the Beverly Hills Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA
- Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference – June 4, 2019 at Goldman Sachs in New York, NY
- William Blair Growth Stock Conference – June 5, 2019 at the Loews Chicago Hotel in Chicago, IL
- Stifel 2019 Cross Sector Insight Conference – June 10, 2019 at InterContinental Hotel, Boston, MA
- Oppenheimer Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference – June 18, 2019 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA
Any presentation used at these conferences can be found on the company’s Investor Relations website at investors.sixflags.com.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of waterparks in North America, with $1.5 billion in revenue and 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling waterparks and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.