SkyStem announces their end year events, sharing their automated month-end close and account reconciliation solution.
NEW YORK, September 6, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- SkyStem LLC, a provider of automated month-end close and account reconciliation solution, is pleased to announce their end of the year event schedule for 2019. The SkyStem team continues to travel around the nation this year and are eager to meet you. Come stop by SkyStem's booth and say hello to ART experts at an event near you.
- CONNECT CFO Summit Fall Chicago, IL 9/15-9/17
- DCI Annual Bankers Conference Kansas City 9/15-9/16
- IQPC CFO Exchange Oct Boston, MA 10/20-10/22
- AICPA Conference on Credit Unions Nashville, TN 10/21-10-23
- ABA Annual Conference Seattle, WA 10/27 – 10/29
- Evanta Inner Circle Dinner Los Angeles, CA 10/22
- Marcus Evans - CFO Summit Irving, TX 11/7-11/9
- FEI Current Financial Reporting Issues New York, NY 11/11-11/12
- Financial Controllers Masterclass / CFO Live New York, NY 11/13-11/14
- AICPA Controllers Conference Orlando, FL 11/18-11/20
"SkyStem is excited to share our account reconciliation solution at these upcoming events," said Shagun Malhotra, CEO, and Founder at SkyStem. "ART has benefited customers in all industries, and we look forward to sharing those stories and demonstrating how the software can provide success for accounting teams stuck using manual processes".
Throughout these key industry events, SkyStem representatives will be available to discuss industry best practices and trends and share how the company's close and reconciliation solution can benefit accounting teams and organizations as a whole.
About SkyStem LLC
Headquartered in the heart of New York City, SkyStem delivers a powerful close and account reconciliation application for organizations seeking to streamline their financial processes. The company's flagship solution, ART, is an enterprise technology that helps CFOs and Controllers shorten the month-end close and the time to issue financials by automating balance sheet reconciliations, managing month-end tasks, and providing insightful reporting. The web-based solution streamlines and eliminates up to 90% of manual activities while strengthening internal controls and corporate governance.