President and CEO of Sleep Number Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Shelly Radue Ibach (insider trades) sold 40,000 shares of SNBR on 07/29/2019 at an average price of $48.87 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
Sleep Number Corp offer consumers with individualized sleep solutions and services, which include a complete line of SLEEP NUMBER beds and bedding accessories. Sleep Number Corp has a market cap of $1.48 billion; its shares were traded at around $50.48 with a P/E ratio of 22.23 and P/S ratio of 1.01. Sleep Number Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 13.90% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Sleep Number Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Shelly Radue Ibach sold 40,000 shares of SNBR stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $48.87. The price of the stock has increased by 3.29% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Jean Michel Valette sold 25,000 shares of SNBR stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $51.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.98% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SNBR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with SNBR. Click here to check it out.
- SNBR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SNBR
- Peter Lynch Chart of SNBR