The "Smart Shade Devices - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Smart Shade Devices estimated at US$20.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 83% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Wi-Fi Wireless Technology, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 86% CAGR and reach US$972.4 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Bluetooth segment is readjusted to a revised 81.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $6.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 78.4% CAGR
The Smart Shade Devices market in the U. S. is estimated at US$6.5 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$215 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 78.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 74.7% and 70.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 56.1% CAGR.
Other Technologies Segment to Record 66.3% CAGR
In the global Other Technologies segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 66.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.1 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$72.4 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$180.4 Million by the year 2027. We bring years of research experience to this 9th edition of our report.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Hunter Douglas, Inc.
- Pella Corporation
- Somfy Systems Inc.
- Springs Window Fashions LLC
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart Shade Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Smart Shade Devices Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Smart Shade Devices Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- Wi-Fi Wireless Technology (Technology) World Market by Region/Country in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Wi-Fi Wireless Technology (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Bluetooth (Technology) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Bluetooth (Technology) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027
- Other Technologies (Technology) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Other Technologies (Technology) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Residential (End-Use) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Residential (End-Use) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d0w7na
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900