NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Bridge Market Research published a new report, titled, “Smart Transportation Market Opportunities Analysis and Industry Forecast.”
Smart Transportation Market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 19.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026, and the factors driving the market are as follows: increasing adoption of automated vehicle tracking devices, commuter information systems, and unified payment methods which have raised the inclination towards the business of smart transportation market. These developments are working as catalyst in powering the economy as well as are improving the travellers commuting experience which is accelerating the growth of the market in emerging economies.
For Better Understanding, Download Sample Copy of Smart Transportation Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-smart-transportation-market
Now the question is which are the other regions intuitive is targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in European market due to their speeding social economic standards which will turn up as next revenue pockets for 2020.
Some of the prominent participants operating Smart Transportation Market are
- Kapsch Traffic Com
- Gemalto NV
- Thales Group
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Ltd.
- Cubic Corporation
- WS ATKINS PLC
- Cisco System, Inc.
- LG CNS
- Indigo Group
- Toshiba Corporation
- and others.
Access full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-transportation-market
Regional Segments Analysis:
- North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia.)
Note – The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Smart Transportation Market’ provides the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast, factoring the impact of COVID-19 Situation.
**Moreover, it will also include the opportunities available in micro markets for stakeholders to invest, detailed analysis of competitive landscape and product services of key players.
Latest Smart Transportation Market Developments
- In June 2019, The European Commission's science conducted a launch event for constructing a better, cleaner and advanced road mobility transportation channel which will focus on introducing advanced technologies, automated gears & inputs, and connected mass transit information system bringing ease of transportation and travelling into action. As mentioned about mounting socioeconomic level in European market, this held incidence opens up the Pandora’s Box of opportunities in smart transportation market.
- In January 2019, TransCore (U.S), a leading company in transportation industry, was given a chance for planning and installation of smart express lane in San Bernardino County, CA.
For more Inquiry Contact us at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-smart-transportation-market
Supply and Consumption – In continuation of sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Smart Transportation Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supply and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
Key Pointers Covered in the Smart Transportation Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Shares In Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Rising smart city initiatives by the government
The prevalence of IoT has resulted in major authorities of the various regions trying to embark on the path which leads to complete autonomy. This also essentially means that major governments have started adoption of IoT technologies along with the various components, such as sensors, cameras, software services including artificial intelligence. The integrated technology is used in different applications for different industry verticals, for example – major hospitals have started the usage of artificial intelligence and IoT to provide better healthcare procedures to their patients. In the same way, major governments have started utilizing IoT in transportation and civilian services such as in government administration, banks and others.
This level of adoption shown by the authorities for IoT, artificial intelligence, smart sensors, cameras is expected to positively affect the growth of the market.
Any query? Feel Free to Ask Our Research Analyst https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-smart-transportation-market
- In November, Cisco system, Inc delivered business intelligence IoT solution that is beneficial for launching smart city projects.
- In March, Cisco system, Inc. introduced transport network modernization for deploying older transport network and re-engineering network configuration.
- In September, Cisco system, Inc. launched new transportation solution that is beneficial for delivering new passenger services, improving the traffic conditions and providing a safe environment to the users.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Smart Transportation Market
- Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Market
- Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Smart Transportation Market.
- Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges of the Global Market
- Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
- Chapter 5: Displaying market size by Type, End User and Region 2010-2019
- Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
- Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries (2020-2027).
- Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Get Detailed Table of Content at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-transportation-market
Trending Related Reports:
- Global Smart Farming Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Agriculture Type (Precision Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Fish Farm Monitoring & Others), Application (Smart Greenhouse Applications, Fish Farming Applications & Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-farming-market
- Global Smart Classroom Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Educational Gaming, Educational Security, Educational ERP), End-Use (Kindergarten, K-12, Higher Education), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-classroom-market
- Global Smart Office Market By Technology (Wireless Technology, Wired Technology), Product (Smart Lighting, Security System, Energy Management System, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Control System, Audio–Video Conferencing Systems), Software & Services (Software, Services), Office Type (Retrofit Offices, New Construction Offices), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-office-market
- Global Smart Education and Learning Market By Product (Hardware, Software, Services, Educational Content), Learning Mode (Collaborative Learning, Virtual Instructor-Led learning, Simulation-Based Learning, Adaptive Learning, Social Learning, Blended Learning), Age (5-10 Years, 10-18 Years, 19-29 Years, 30-45 Years, Above 45 Years), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise), User Type (Academic, Corporate), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-education-learning-market
- Global Middle Office Outsourcing Market By Offering (Portfolio Management, Trade Management, Others), Component (Investment Banking and Management, Broker- Dealers, Stock Exchanges, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-middle-office-outsourcing-market
- Global Virtual Classroom Market By Component (Solutions, Hardware, Services), Solutions (Content Management, Device Management, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Security, Analytics and Data Visualization), Hardware (Interactive Whiteboards, Mobile Computing Devices, Virtual Reality Devices, Interactive Displays and Projectors, Security and Video Cameras, Others), Service (Professional Services, Training and Consulting, Deployment and Integration, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises), User Type (Academic Institutions, Corporates), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026. https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-virtual-classroom-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research sets forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475