The Apple Watch is the best-selling smartwatch on the planet, and there isn’t even a close second. It’s nowhere close to being perfect, however, and many people out there are looking for other good options. And of course the Apple Watch doesn’t work with Android phones, so it’s not even an option for the billions of people out there who use Android. Check out the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami. It works with iPhones and with Android phones, it has GPS for run tracking, it has sleep tracking, it has constant a heart rate monitoring option, and it features battery life that lasts for up to 45 days on a single charge! It normally sells for $100 which is already an insane value, but right now it’s just $65 on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
BGR Top Deals:
- $15 is all it takes to get the most immersive viewing experience on any TV
- Your home internet isn’t as fast (or as cheap) as it should be – but we’ll show you how to fix it
Trending Right Now:
- New helicopter video confirms Hawaii is basically Mordor now
- Thank heavens Samsung canceled this fugly foldable Samsung Galaxy phone
- I wouldn’t buy a $2,000 foldable iPhone, let alone Samsung’s Galaxy X