President & CEO of Smtc Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Edward J Smith (insider trades) bought 20,000 shares of SMTX on 08/14/2019 at an average price of $3.37 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $67,400.
SMTC Corp is a provider of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services, including product design & sustaining engineering services, printed circuit board assembly, systems integration and comprehensive testing services. SMTC Corp has a market cap of $92.470 million; its shares were traded at around $3.30 with and P/S ratio of 0.24. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with SMTC Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Edward J Smith bought 20,000 shares of SMTX stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $3.37. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.08% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Steven M Waszak bought 2,000 shares of SMTX stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $3.35. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SMTX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with SMTX. Click here to check it out.
- SMTX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SMTX
- Peter Lynch Chart of SMTX