March 31st, Invitation-only Virtual Cleantech Pitch Event to Showcase the Future of Clean Energy Innovation
NEW YORK, March 25, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- WHO:
Social Venture Circle (SVC) and New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
The SVC Cleantech Pitch Showcase, with support from presenting sponsor NYSERDA, will showcase eight innovative companies who will pitch their businesses to more than 100 impact and energy investors. The virtual event will be held on March 31 and supported in partnership by notable investor networks, Clean Energy Venture Group, Columbia Technology Ventures, E8, High Water Women, Impact Capital Forum, New York Angels, and the American Sustainable Business Council.
The eight companies selected for the pitch showcase include:
- Apis Innovation - Apis develops IoT technology that enables landfills to harvest more renewable energy from trash and eliminate methane emissions.
- Combined Energies - Energy storage, renewables, and fuel cells need power conversion electronics that match their power generation profile to improve their efficiency and ROI.
- Dimensional Energy - Dimensional Energy transforms carbon dioxide from an existential threat to a valuable feedstock for industrial partners by using direct sunlight.
- Ecolectro – Ecolectro uses chemistry as a tool to decarbonize energy, manufacturing, and transportation sectors.
- EMPEQ - EMPEQ provides automated building HVAC equipment surveys, proposals, and financing solutions for HVAC salespeople.
- Indow - Indow window inserts press inside window frames with no mounting bracket to block drafts 100% and reduce noise 70% while lowering energy loss by two thirds.
- Re-Nuble - Re-Nuble's patent-pending on-site nutrient system enables soilless farms to quickly unlock nutrients from food waste for uptake by crops.
- SolarKal - SolarKal is the largest B2B solar energy marketplace in the US, connecting 130 solar vendors to commercial clients, via a proprietary solar procurement platform
Tuesday, March 31st, from 11am-5pm
The Showcase is invitation-only, and free to all SVC investor members and investor guests. Should you wish to attend as an investor, please email Emily Winslow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press can register with this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/svc-cleantech-pitch-showcase-presented-by-nyserda-tickets-91173998885?discount=PRESS
The SVC Clean Pitch Showcase will energize the clean energy sector and support NYSERDA's aims of reducing greenhouse gas emissions while simultaneously accelerating economic growth and innovation in New York State.
This rare opportunity to listen to investor pitches from eight impressive clean energy solution providers and to hear investors question them about how their technology works and will contribute to solving some of our most pressing problems.
SOURCE Social Venture Circle