UPDATE OF THE LIQUIDITY AGREEMENT
Paris, 1st August 2019
Amendment to the liquidity agreement
The liquidity agreement between Societe Generale and Rothschild Martin Maurel, dated 22 August 2011, has been amended with effect from 1st August 2019.
This amendment has been concluded following changes in the regulation relating to liquidity agreements, and in particular the AMF (French Financial Markets Authority) Decision n° 2018-01 dated 2nd July 2018.
The trading platform on which trade under the liquidity agreement will be made is Euronext Paris.
Pursuant to its provisions, situations or conditions leading to the suspension or termination of the liquidity agreement are as follows:
- the performance of the liquidity agreement is suspended under the conditions referred to in article 5 of the AMF Decision;
- it is also suspended at the request of Société Générale for technical reasons, such as the counting of shares with voting rights before a general meeting or the counting of shares giving right to a dividend before the ex-dividend date, and for a period of time specified by Societe Generale.
The liquidity agreement may be terminated as follows:
- by Societe Generale, at any time and without notice;
- by Rothschild Martin Maurel, with one month’s notice.
As at 31st July 2019, the following asserts were in the liquidity account:
- 20,000 shares;
- EUR 4,453,285.78.
The means allocated to the agreement (EUR 5,000,000) are unchanged.
Antoine Lhéritier _ 01 42 13 68 99 _ firstname.lastname@example.org
Corentin Henry _ 01 58 98 01 75 _ email@example.com
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy.
Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 149,000 members of staff in 67 countries and supports on a daily basis 31 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions. The Group is built on three complementary core businesses:
- French Retail Banking which encompasses the Societe Generale, Crédit du Nord and Boursorama brands. Each offers a full range of financial services with omnichannel products at the cutting edge of digital innovation;
- International Retail Banking, Insurance and Financial Services to Corporates, with networks in Africa, Russia, Central and Eastern Europe and specialised businesses that are leaders in their markets;
- Global Banking and Investor Solutions, which offers recognised expertise, key international locations and integrated solutions.
Societe Generale is included in the principal socially responsible investment indices: DJSI (World and Europe), FTSE4Good (Global and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (World, Europe and Eurozone), four of the STOXX ESG Leaders indices, and the MSCI Low Carbon Leaders Index.
For more information, you can follow us on Twitter @societegenerale or visit our website www.societegenerale.com