Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Solution, End-Users, Industry Vertical and Region" report to their offering.
Global software defined networking market is expected to grow from US$ 1.62 billion in 2015 to US$ 23.95 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 31.2% between 2015 and 2025.
North America is one of the prominent regions in software defined networking market which will contribute highest revenue globally due to technological developments and considerable implementation of software defined networking technology in different application segment. Rapidly growing economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) with significant growth in IT sector will pave the path for increasing adoption and propel the market for software defined networking. The region is expected to lead the market with highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players of software defined networking market include Cisco, Inc., Huawei, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Juniper Networks, VMware Inc., Cumulus Networks, NEC Inc., Broadcom Ltd. and Brocade communication systems among others.
Key Industry Dynamics
Key Market Drivers
- Unprecedented growth in cloud computing services
- Rising Emergence for mobility services and transforming complex traffic patterns
- Rising need of organizations to reduce their OPEX & CAPEX
- Burgeoning want for business agility
Key Market Restraints
- Lack of standardization & awareness among buyers
- Interoperability Issues
Key Market Opportunities
- Network service providers to deliver flexible resources to enterprise customers
- Developing digital ecosystems and high growth of data
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Juniper Networks
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Cumulus Networks
- NEC Inc.
- Brocade Communication System
- Broadcom Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2ldjf/software_defined