Acting CEO of Solaredge Technologies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Zvi Lando (insider trades) sold 28,604 shares of SEDG on 08/26/2019 at an average price of $81.93 a share. The total sale was $2.3 million.
SolarEdge Technologies Inc along with its subsidiaries designs, develops, and sells intelligent inverter solutions maximizing power generation at the individual PV module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. SolarEdge Technologies Inc has a market cap of $3.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $83.07 with a P/E ratio of 36.59 and P/S ratio of 3.68. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with SolarEdge Technologies Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Acting CEO Zvi Lando sold 28,604 shares of SEDG stock on 08/26/2019 at the average price of $81.93. The price of the stock has increased by 1.39% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Ronen Faier sold 50,000 shares of SEDG stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $84.63. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.84% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP Research & Development Yoav Galin sold 97,500 shares of SEDG stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $84.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.37% since.
- VP,GC&Corporate Secretary Rachel Prishkolnik sold 7,834 shares of SEDG stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $84.23. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.38% since.
- Director Doron Inbar sold 20,000 shares of SEDG stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $86.8. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.3% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SEDG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with SEDG. Click here to check it out.
- SEDG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SEDG
- Peter Lynch Chart of SEDG