SolarWinds invites attendees to visit booth 1807 for in-depth tech demonstrations and complimentary networking and end-user events
HERNDON, Va., Feb. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SolarWinds (SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, announced today its upcoming participation in AFCEA West 2019, February 13 – 15, 2019, in San Diego, California. SolarWinds will demonstrate how its network, systems, applications, security, and database management solutions can help military and civilian IT professionals modernize, secure, and manage their networks. SolarWinds is hosting a complimentary networking reception for attendees at Float Bar, as well as a free technical briefing at the Hard Rock Hotel®, to offer insights into agency use cases, challenges, and client-specific recommendations.
AFCEA West, now in its 29th year of bringing military and industry leaders together, is the premier naval conference and exposition on the West Coast, providing the opportunity for senior military and government officials to gain valuable feedback directly from Sea Services war fighters. U.S. and allied military and government decision-makers will have the opportunity to learn how SolarWinds tools can help protect and optimize their IT systems supporting Sea Services operations.
“The DoD is considering a range of ambitious programs to sharpen its competitive edge against state and non-state actors,” said David Kimball, senior vice president, government, SolarWinds. “We look forward to meeting with our defense customers at AFCEA West and discussing ways to strengthen their security postures by protecting critical systems, improving compliance, and enhancing the performance of their networks and applications."
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 1807
SolarWinds engineers and product experts will demonstrate the company’s comprehensive IT management software portfolio, including IT solutions for government networks, security, systems, applications, and databases, among others. Attendees will receive free SolarWinds gear and a hands-on look at SolarWinds IT management and monitoring products, including:
- SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor – automated network performance monitoring and management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager – network configuration and change management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor – agentless application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager – powerful security information and event management
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer – database performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning
- SolarWinds Access Rights Manager – user access management that can help improve adherence to policy compliance, and automate user provisioning and deprovisioning
Join SolarWinds’ San Diego Technology Briefing (Tech Day)
On Tuesday, February 12, SolarWinds will conduct a technical briefing at the Hard Rock Hotel, from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. PT. Attendees will learn how to get the most from SolarWinds network, systems, applications, database, compliance, and security products with specific agency use cases. SolarWinds systems engineers will dive deep into technical details and share best practices on compliance and reporting. The free interactive session will offer client-specific recommendations. Full event details and a complete list of topics are on the SolarWinds event page. To RSVP, click here.
Network with the SolarWinds Federal Team at Free Networking Event
On Wednesday, February 13, the SolarWinds Federal Team and Norseman Defense Technologies will host a networking event with complimentary appetizers and cocktails at Float, the Hard Rock Hotel rooftop bar, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. PT. This event will bring together SolarWinds’ technical and business leaders, customers, partners, and event attendees to network and learn how SolarWinds is helping the Department of Defense (DoD) and civilian agencies change the way they manage and monitor IT. Space is limited and attendees are encouraged to RSVP.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, and other contract vehicles.
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Army CoN and Navy DADMS. Technical requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST®) government IT compliance.
- SolarWinds software also has hundreds of built-in, automated compliance reports, which meet the requirements of major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more. SolarWinds THWACK® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates available to download free that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. THWACK also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
For more product and GSA pricing information and for a fully functional free trial of all of the above products, visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page.
- Video: SolarWinds IT Management and Monitoring for Government
- Video: SolarWinds Federal Security Compliance
- Webinar Recording: Embedding Information Security into your IT Practices
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (SWI) is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software. Our products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid models. We continuously engage with all types of technology professionals—IT operations professionals, DevOps professionals, and managed service providers (MSPs)—to understand the challenges they face maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures. The insights we gain from engaging with them, in places like our THWACK online community, allow us to build products that solve well-understood IT management challenges in ways that technology professionals want them solved. This focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT performance management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in network management software and MSP solutions. Learn more today at solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2019 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
|Katie Hanusik||Alex Navarro|
|Phone: 703-287-7824||Phone: +1-512-498-6388|