AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - Aug 19, 2014) - SolarWinds (
"As virtualization management is an increasingly integral part of interdependent and complex hybrid IT infrastructures, virtualization experts have a critical need for monitoring and management tools that operate on both virtualized and physical infrastructures and database technologies," said Suaad Sait, executive vice president, products and markets, SolarWinds. "Because VMworld is such a hub for the virtualization community, we are excited to connect with attendees to discuss their experiences with evolving and converging IT and to demonstrate how virtualization experts can gain in-depth visibility across the whole application stack with SolarWinds solutions for monitoring hybrid IT environments."
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 311
SolarWinds Head Geeks Patrick Hubbard and Lawrence Garvin and product experts will be on hand at booth 311 to provide demonstrations of SolarWinds Virtualization Manager, a uniquely affordable and enterprise-scalable solution that delivers performance monitoring, capacity planning, VM sprawl control and configuration management for both VMware® vSphere® and Microsoft® Hyper-V®. Additionally, attendees stopping by the booth will get to participate in demonstrations of other SolarWinds products that extend visibility beyond virtualization across the application stack, including:
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor -- agentless application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer -- database performance management, analysis and tuning
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor -- application-aware network performance monitoring
- SolarWinds Storage Manager -- heterogeneous storage performance and capacity management
Join SolarWinds for Experts & Espresso
On the mornings of August 25-27, SolarWinds will host a series of free learning sessions, Experts & Espresso, from 7:30 to 8:45 a.m. PDT on Monday and Tuesday and 7 to 8:30 a.m. PDT on Wednesday at Jillian's restaurant. Participants will enjoy a complimentary coffee bar and morning snacks while industry experts provide short, informal presentations on the biggest issues that virtualization experts are experiencing today. Follow the conversation each morning using the hashtag #VMEspresso.
- Monday, August 25 -- "Use Cases for Managing VMware NSX™ in a Traditional Network Environment" with Joel Dolisy, CTO and CIO, SolarWinds, and Venky Deshpande, senior technical marketing manager, VMware
- Tuesday, August 26 -- "50 Flavors of Storage I/O" with Stephen Foskett, Foskett Services and Tech Field Day
- Wednesday, August 27 -- "Managing & Optimizing Across the Application Stack" with Scott Johnson, senior systems administrator, LogixHealth, and Adam Eckerle, vExpert, VMware
Follow the Tech Field Day Conversation Online with #EVMWU14
On Monday, August 25, at 2:30 p.m. PDT, SolarWinds will participate in the Tech Field Day Extra! at VMworld US 2014, in which some of the most influential bloggers in virtualization will join SolarWinds product leaders to discuss various perspectives on the evolving world of virtual and hybrid IT. Virtualization experts everywhere can follow the event through the live stream and join in the conversation on social media using the hashtag #EVMWU14, or watch the recorded presentation on the Tech Field Day website after the event.
For more information on SolarWinds' IT management products, including downloadable, free 30-day evaluations, visit the SolarWinds website or call 866.530.8100.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design and thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be or are intellectual property of their respective companies.
© 2014 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.