Sonos rumors are heating up as talk about a portable Bluetooth speaker spreads online.
Source: ClassyPictures / Shutterstock.com
Here’s what we know so far about the new speaker from Sonos (NASDAQ:SONO) thanks to these leaks.
- The newest rumors include leaked marketing images of the Sonos speaker.
- It also claims that the device is going to go by the name “Sonos Move”.
- It might come out this month.
- The speaker also appears to charge either from a USN-C cable or via contact points on a dock.
- It also features a handle that allows it to easily be moved around.
- The Sonos rumors also claim there an option to switch it from a mobile and stationary speaker via a switch.
- This means that if it is set up as a normal bluetooth speaker, it will simply play music.
- However, switching it to mobile allows the person to use it with the Sonos app.
- This also reportedly unlock several different features as well.
- That includes the ability to make use of the device using smart assistants.
- Specifically, the Sonos rumors claim that it will work with Amazon’s (NASDAQ:AMZN) Alexa or Alphabet’s (NASDAQ:GOOG,GOOGL) Google Assistant.
- It will also have support for Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) AirPlay 2.
- What’s still unknown at this point is how much the smart speaker is going to cost customers.
- We also still don’t know what kind of water resistance it has.
More From InvestorPlace
- 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid
- 10 Cheap Dividend Stocks to Load Up On
- The 10 Biggest Losers from Q2 Earnings
- 5 Dependable Dividend Stocks to Buy
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.
The post Sonos Rumors 2019: What We Know About the Upcoming Sonos Bluetooth Portable Speaker appeared first on InvestorPlace.