EVP, Chief Legal Officer & CCO of Southern Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ii James Y Kerr, (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of SO on 08/08/2019 at an average price of $58.16 a share. The total sale was $1.5 million.
Southern Co is an electricity generating company. It develops, constructs, acquires, owns, and manages generation assets, including renewable energy projects, and sells electricity at market-based rates in the wholesale market. Southern Co has a market cap of $61.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $58.69 with a P/E ratio of 13.84 and P/S ratio of 2.78. The dividend yield of Southern Co stocks is 4.13%. Southern Co had annual average EBITDA growth of 0.80% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Southern Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Pres. & CEO, Southern Nuclear Stephen E Kuczynski sold 2,000 shares of SO stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $57.51. The price of the stock has increased by 2.05% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Chief Legal Officer & CCO Ii James Y Kerr, sold 25,000 shares of SO stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $58.16. The price of the stock has increased by 0.91% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with SO. Click here to check it out.
- SO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SO
- Peter Lynch Chart of SO