President and CEO of Southwestern Energy Co (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) William J Way (insider trades) bought 100,000 shares of SWN on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $1.91 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $191,000.
Southwestern Energy Co is an oil and gas company that explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas within the United States. It is focused on unconventional natural gas in two US shale plays and oil and gas formations in the United States. Southwestern Energy Co has a market cap of $1.06 billion; its shares were traded at around $1.96 with a P/E ratio of 1.17 and P/S ratio of 0.26. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Southwestern Energy Co. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO William J Way bought 100,000 shares of SWN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $1.91. The price of the stock has increased by 2.62% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Julian Mark Bott bought 25,000 shares of SWN stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $1.9. The price of the stock has increased by 3.16% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SWN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with SWN. Click here to check it out.
- SWN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SWN
- Peter Lynch Chart of SWN